• Thread starter The Needs Of The Many
  • Start date
The Needs Of The Many

The Needs Of The Many

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Greetings all!

In the cool mornings, I start the car and run six blocks without an issue. Do whatever business and return home without issue. It's about 5 AM in California.
Later, around 11-12 PM, I start the car without issues. But shortly thereafter, the car hesitates and runs rough. My first thought is a sensor of some sort that works with the weather? I'm sure, however, if I continued driving in the mornings the hesitation would return a few minutes later. Thanks for your replies- really need some help because the mechanics are simply unaffordable and I fear they will fill our junkyard because of all their excuses for charging us 150 a #^^ hour.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

mechanics are simply unaffordable
Your entire State is what is unaffordable, not the mechanics. I paid 3.05 for gasoline today, you pay 4.89, We have no state income tax. :) I paid 35.00 to renew my license plate this year, no inspections. We do not pay taxes on cars except when we first purchase it. After that, 0.00 per year.

Just on what I save in gasoline annually, I can pay for over 1,000.00 per year and car repairs.

It's likely that the temperature sensor the computer uses to determine fuel mixture is going bad.

No Mike, I paid 5.49 to fill my bike this morning.

Back