1970 thunderbird for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
B
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Original numbers matching in pretty good shape. We would like to get $2500 but would welcome offers. The odometer shows 15677.4 (guessing 115k miles), VIN 0Y87N105391. This was purchased by my father from the original owner (supposedly) who drove it sparingly. My father drove it sparingly also, mostly kept it stored in a parking garage where he would run it maybe once a month. When he passed away, he willed the car to my son who drove it home in March 2011 where it has sat every since. He really has no use for the car and would like to sell it instead of just letting it sit to die a slow death. The car has not been started in three years and will need a couple of window motors, probably a fuel sending unit and a battery to drive. If interested, send me an email at burntweeny57@********* and I can send pictures. I am new to this site so not sure how it works or whether I can post pictures or receive PMs here.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back