1. Please sign in or join the Thunderbird club free to access the search page and many other free site features.
    If you forgot your password click here.

Dismiss Notice

1968 Thunderbirds Interchangeable parts

Discussion in '1967 - 1988 Ford Thunderbird' started by Edgars68, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Hello I am working on restoring 1968. But am running on to no parts or really expensive parts. Are there other cars that share parts with the 1968 4 door model. My 68 has a single piece rotor and hub. I would like to convert it to a hub and separate rotor.

2. man we are in sketchy waters.......i have been looking for parts to lower my front over 3 years..........

Edgars68 likes this.
  3. I am starting to see that. I guess I should of went for the 65.. but am such a sucker for the suicide doors:(

4. Good luck. I have a 68 suicide runner and if ya know of any parts avenues...let others know.....parts for 67-72 are rare as "birds" teeth.

5. It´s about time people get the eyes open for these rare and beautiful luxury power plants and prices should rise for good survivors ! I think they are still cheap to get....go and collect them. I know that parts are rare too and if you find some, they are sky high in price.

Edgars68 and 8Penny like this.

Help us by sharing/liking this page below and G+1!

Shop Amazon.comPlease shop Amazon.com using this link to support the forum!