1968 Thunderbird Tripple Black 429 Thunderjet Coupe

T

thunderjet429coupe

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I am selling my 1968 Ford Thunderbird Tripple Black Thunderjet Coupe. This is a matching number vehicle from top to bottom inside and out. Has been family owned. It has really been a blast to own and has always been a turn key type of car with no issues. Can easily and effortlessly be driven cross country. This Thunderbird turns heads everywhere it goes and gets compliments all the time. Thunderbird collectors or enthusiasts Do Not let this bird fly away without at least taking a look at this one. This car is in Showroom condition. Winner of numerous trophies from various car shows. No Chips No Rust No Scratches No Dings No Waves and most definitely No Bondo. The Engine is a 429 4-V Thunderjet Motor with A.C. and power steering. The Interior is jet black with bucket seats in excellent condition with no rips or torn material. The stainless steel trim in the interior has never been dinged or faded or scratched. Has the original telescopic tilt away steering wheel. Has Cobra Snakeskin exterior roof. Front and rear interior and exterior power vents still work as they should. This T-Bird has been well taken care of since it was brand new from day 1. Never smoked in and owned by non smokers. Never driven in the rain never mind the snow. Always kept inside a climate controlled garage and used during summer months only. Original owner was extremely anal on keeping up with maintenance service and always hand washed the car. Never been to a car wash. I am not car dealer I am a collector/enthusiast/hobbyist who enjoys these type of cars. Today you could not fully restore a car like this for my asking price. Never mind trying to find a good clean one to begin with. These type of cars in this type of condition are getting extremely harder and harder to find. If you do not believe me do some research and you will see there is less than a handful of 1968 Tripple Black 429 Thunderjet coupes for sale. They are extremely rare to find in this color combo. Vehicle is located in Boston Mass off I-95 and I will assist in shipping worldwide. If interested please feel free to email me through the Thunderbird Forum email service or call me direct at Six One Seven Four Eight Three Zero Five Zero Two and I will be happy to answer any questions you might have. No Disappointments here. Had a few say "Yea but it is not a suicide 4 door" Well if you want 4 suicide doors then go check out a 60s Lincoln not a Thunderjet coupe. These pictures do not do the car any justice at all. Actually they totally suck. Must be seen in person and driven to really appreciate it. Thanks for looking and best of luck on your classic car search.

DSC00629.JPG DSC00629.JPG DSC00613.JPG

Attachments

• DSC00614.JPG
    DSC00614.JPG
    354.5 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00610.JPG
    DSC00610.JPG
    421.8 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00583.JPG
    DSC00583.JPG
    350.8 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00584.JPG
    DSC00584.JPG
    349.1 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00557.JPG
    DSC00557.JPG
    304.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00578.JPG
    DSC00578.JPG
    252.1 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00617.JPG
    DSC00617.JPG
    282 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC00652.JPG
    DSC00652.JPG
    294.4 KB · Views: 1
I saw this one on eBay, I'd love to pull the funds together, as owning a 67-69 'Bird is on my bucket list.
Hey there. Not sure if you'll get this but I saw your post today (from 2016) and I believe I can help you cross this off your bucket list! I am selling my 1967 T-Bird, it's the 'Q' code model with the 428. It's been stored since 1989 and is in excellent condition. I can email you a pdf with pics should you be interested. You can email me at mmilliard@mac.com

Back