1967 2-Dr Thunderbird For Sale

C
Last seen
For sale is a 1967 Ford Thunderbird 2-door landau coupe. It has the original 390 V-8 with a new 4-barrel Quick Fuel carburetor and the original C-6 3-speed automatic transmission. The exterior paint is the original Arcadian Blue and the interior is the original vinyl and cloth in Dark Blue. The engine was rebuilt in 2015 at 74,701 miles. The cylinders were re-bored, and new cam bearings, intake and exhaust valves, valve seats, valve springs, valve keepers, valve spring shims, and push rods were installed. The transmission was inspected around the same time and was found to be in good condition. It also has new water and fuel pumps, as well as a rebuilt alternator. As for the chassis, new idler arms, tie rod ends, strut rod bushings, stabilizer bar links and bushings, control arm bushings, tie rod end adjusting sleeves, and ball joints have been installed.

The exterior and interior of the car are all original and they do show some wear. Both doors have some paint chips along the body lines and there is some paint missing on the front of the passenger side fender. Above the trunk lock door is broken. The seats have a few spots of discoloration and the headliner has a small tear above the back seat on the passenger side. The passenger door panel below the window has a crack, and the driver's door arm rest has a couple of cracks as well. The dash, gauges, and carpet all look great. It has a stock radio and air conditioning, the radio does not work currently.

Overall, the Thunderbird is in good condition for an original car. It runs and drives great, and has documentation for all of the repairs and replacements listed. Includes an owner's manual, illustrated facts and features manual, and a vacuum schematics manual.

Clear title. Asking $8,000.00. Open to offers. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have in regards to the Thunderbird.

IMG_20160418_123554 2.jpg IMG_20160418_123545 2.jpg IMG_20160418_123535 2.jpg IMG_9192 2.JPG IMG_9167.JPG IMG_9165.JPG IMG_9185 2.JPG IMG_9164.JPG IMG_9172 2.JPG IMG_9170 2.JPG

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Back