1966 sequential lights not working

M
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hello,
I just purchased a 1966 thunderbird conv , the sequential lights were working fine accept the fender lights they some times work & other times they don't, now I noticed the right rear sequential doesn't operat anymore ,,
I appreciate any hints before changing parts that may not needed to be replaced.
Thanks

There are threads here with information on servicing the original motor & contacts setup or you can opt for the newer electronic unit and elimate the headaches all together. It's a plug & play unit but there are 2 different styles as connectors differ, so be sure before ordering. There is something to be said for keeping the original arrangement, though! Good luck.

There are threads here with information on servicing the original motor & contacts setup or you can opt for the newer electronic unit and elimate the headaches all together. It's a plug & play unit but there are 2 different styles as connectors differ, so be sure before ordering. There is something to be said for keeping the original arrangement, though! Good luck.
Thanks buddy

Back