1965 coupe ride height

D
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Working on a 64 Coupe. Could someone get me a measurement of the heigth from level ground to the bottom of the rocker pinchweld? Just a rough idea in front of the rear wheel and behind the front wheel. Thanking in advance.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Working on a 64 Coupe. Could someone get me a measurement of the heigth from level ground to the bottom of the rocker pinchweld? Just a rough idea in front of the rear wheel and behind the front wheel. Thanking in advance.

Hello again. Does no one have a car parked in their garage where by they can get thjis measurement for me?

7 inches front and back on my 65 convertible and 6 on my hardtop 65

6 1/2” on my 64 convertible. Springs are 2 years old.

Hang in there. I have a 66 coupe. If that helps, should be able to get you info tomorrow. Jack

Ford measured to the wheel well arch. I don't tyink they would have changed much in 66.

Attachments

• Ride Height 66.jpg
    Ride Height 66.jpg
    309.5 KB · Views: 6
Back