1965 Convertible Production Numbers

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
BlueFlare
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Good evening, newbie here. I just acquired a 1965 Brittany blue convertible. The car was purchased with the top down...we all know why. So when I got it home, a little coaxing and up comes a BLUE top. Cool! I have ordered the paperwork on this car from Marti so will be able to verify whether this car came from the factory this way or whether it was added later. However, it begs the question. How many buyers in 1965 checked the box for a blue top? Or tan? Or black/white for that matter? Of the 6,846 convertibles in 1965 does a breakdown exist at this level of detail? I ran this past Marti and Scot confirmed he does not have this information. I thought I'd keep digging.

Good evening, newbie here. I just acquired a 1965 Brittany blue convertible. The car was purchased with the top down...we all know why. So when I got it home, a little coaxing and up comes a BLUE top. Cool! I have ordered the paperwork on this car from Marti so will be able to verify whether this car came from the factory this way or whether it was added later. However, it begs the question. How many buyers in 1965 checked the box for a blue top? Or tan? Or black/white for that matter? Of the 6,846 convertibles in 1965 does a breakdown exist at this level of detail? I ran this past Marti and Scot confirmed he does not have this information. I thought I'd keep digging.
A few did come with blue tops. Let us know when you get the paperwork. My blue 65 did come with blue top.

Back