1964 Tbird Roller free! (Yes, free)

04tbirdjerry

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have a 1964 Tbird, I have replaced metal panels all around the car. It's almost straight enough to to paint and no rust. Entire driveline rebuilt, lowered 2", engine bay, interior and trunk painted (trunk even spattered painted). Two hoods included. Reworked and painted instrument panel and steering column, many interior parts in charcoal color. Interior in good shape. Issues: roof a bit warped due to media blasting. Car needs total rewire as it had shorts everywhere so I trashed the harness. The 390 has 125k so it needs refreshing. I need room to work on my 62' and my 50' ford. My cell is 757-620-4717. Jerry williams. I spent two years stripping and restoring this car, but times have changed and I know I won't put it back together, so rather than sell it, I'm giving it away. Over $4,000 in parts plus my time invested, but I want to see someone take the final step. In primer. I have silver and charcoal paint to finish the job. Don't like that color? I'll keep the paint. Call me.

I have a 1964 Tbird, I have replaced metal panels all around the car. It's almost straight enough to to paint and no rust. Entire driveline rebuilt, lowered 2", engine bay, interior and trunk painted (trunk even spattered painted). Two hoods included. Reworked and painted instrument panel and steering column, many interior parts in charcoal color. Interior in good shape. Issues: roof a bit warped due to media blasting. Car needs total rewire as it had shorts everywhere so I trashed the harness. The 390 has 125k so it needs refreshing. I need room to work on my 62' and my 50' ford. My cell is 757-620-4717. Jerry williams. I spent two years stripping and restoring this car, but times have changed and I know I won't put it back together, so rather than sell it, I'm giving it away. Over $4,000 in parts plus my time invested, but I want to see someone take the final step. In primer. I have silver and charcoal paint to finish the job. Don't like that color? I'll keep the paint. Call me.
Forgot to mention I paid $1,900.00 for the car before I started on it.

I'm new to this site and have enjoyed it so far☺where is this free thunderbird located? I'd love to be the guy to finish it. Thanks S.K.

Car is in my warehouse at 2860 Crusader Circle, Virginia Beach, VA 23453. My cell is 757-620-4717 if you wish to discuss it more detail. Thank you for your interest, I would like someone to finish it.

Car is in my warehouse at 2860 Crusader Circle, Virginia Beach, VA 23453. My cell is 757-620-4717 if you wish to discuss it more detail. Thank you for your interest, I would like someone to finish it.
I'd love to have it but it is farther than I want to travel I unfortunately live on the west coast. So I'm going to have to pass. Good luck on finding it it's forever home. S.K.

I would do it but I already have a project. I'm just getting started on this one and another would probably keep drawing my attention from the other. Can't do it now but if something like this pops up in the future (after I finish the one I'm working on) I'll be on it!

Thanks for your interest, it's not going anywhere, except maybe roll the body outside so I have some room to work on my other two cars.

wow i had a 64 when i was in HS i'd love to have another of that model. just finishing up a 57 with a buddy with complete engine rebuild of the original 312 sound like this could be my next project now that i am retired

call me anytime 757-620-4717 to discuss. I really need to get it out of my garage to clear room to work on my other two cars.

Back