1957 Effect of value for color change

Status
Not open for further replies.
vernz

vernz

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I'm looking at a high end restoration of a 57. It is a Continental, not a T-bird, but the opinions offerred here should be applicable. The car I'm looking at had a thorough, high quality, restoration about 24 years ago. At that time the color was changed to a factory correct color, but not the color that this car came from the factory with. The seller is asking top dollar for the car. How bothered should I be about the color change from what the data plate states? Does anyone know if points are deducted for color changes at car shows? From an aesthetic point of view I like the color change but want to decide how it will affect what offer I want to make for the car. Thanks, Vern

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Our site is for discussing the Ford Thunderbird. Also on future posts use the four-digit model year as you are prompted. In addition to that as you can see below as well as when you were posting, this topic has already been discussed on the Thunderbird.
model-year.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back