03 Mountain Shadow Gray 7,800 miles for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

03wwegge04

Last seen
I am considering selling my 2003 Mountain Shadow Gray Thunderbird. And yes, it only has 7,800 original miles. I am am the second owner and have complete maintenance records with all service performed at a Ford dealer. I am asking $22,250.00. It has been covered and stored inside since new and has never been exposed to rain. My email address is wewegge@***********.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

03 Mountain Shadow Gray for sale

I am happy to report that I sold the 03 Mountain Shadow Gray to very nice gentleman in Texas. It now has a great home and someone who will use it more.

03 Mountain Shadow Gray for sale

I am happy to report that I sold the 03 Mountain Shadow Gray to very nice gentleman in Texas. It now has a great home and someone who will use it more.
I still have the car. It is exactly like when you delivered it 4.5 years ago but now has 14,000 miles. I am thinking of selling because I almost never drive it! I do start it every week and change all the fluids annually. Know of anyone that might be interested? thanks Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back