65 grille restoration

J
Last seen
Are there any threads on the 'restoration' of a 65 grille? Since originals are so hard to find, I'm thinking of replacing the grille bars with either polished stainless or aluminum bar stock. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Jeff

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Are there any threads on the 'restoration' of a 65 grille? Since originals are so hard to find, I'm thinking of replacing the grille bars with either polished stainless or aluminum bar stock. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Jeff
I have one I'll sell

While we aren't look for perfect, we want to replace ours with one that's pretty decent. And if yours is good, you're not going to be giving it away. Then there's the matter of shipping. I think we're going to go the fabrication route.
thanks anyway

While we aren't look for perfect, we want to replace ours with one that's pretty decent. And if yours is good, you're not going to be giving it away. Then there's the matter of shipping. I think we're going to go the fabrication route.
thanks anyway
Well I'm in Oklahoma City and I'm not one of those guys wanting to screw others so if you want it just shoot me a price ...

I haven't seen what condition yours is in, but I'm willing to spend about 100 bucks. Fair? I don't know. Shipping will probably cost me $50. But this is what I estimate the stainless material I require will cost. My labor is free over the winters months.

Don't mean to offend

I haven't seen what condition yours is in, but I'm willing to spend about 100 bucks. Fair? I don't know. Shipping will probably cost me $50. But this is what I estimate the stainless material I require will cost. My labor is free over the winters months.

Don't mean to offend
It's on my parts car so let me get some pix for you

Back