1957 Thunderbird color codes

T
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I recently acquired a 1957 t-bird. It is gray with a black (raven) vinyl interior. The data plate shows a color code of EE and a Trim of XA. The trim is correct but I cannot find that EE code in any of the data plate decoders. Most of the listings I see are single letters. E is colonial white but no EE. Does someone know what EE is? I have double checked it and EE is the code. Thanks--Ted

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I believe that the 2nd letter refers to the color of the hard top. Colonial white body and colonial white top.

I recently acquired a 1957 t-bird. It is gray with a black (raven) vinyl interior. The data plate shows a color code of EE and a Trim of XA. The trim is correct but I cannot find that EE code in any of the data plate decoders. Most of the listings I see are single letters. E is colonial white but no EE. Does someone know what EE is? I have double checked it and EE is the code. Thanks--Ted
I THINK that its a white body with a white top. mine is NA gunmetal gray with black top. original colors.
the PO painted it what it is now.
richard

Back