2004 Pacific Roadster-Upper Windshield Reveal Molding Chrome

4PacificBird

4PacificBird

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
2004 Pacific Roadster: I have a new Upper Windshield Reveal Molding Chrome piece to replace the original that is pealing. How do you get at it to replace it?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

The interior A-pillar moldings as well as the header moldings have to be removed. The interior A-pillar moldings pull out and back towards you. Use deep dish metric sockets to remove the nuts that are connected to studs that are affixed to the chrome exterior moldings, put a piece of tape in the socket to prevent the nut from falling out. beside the two nuts, there is a screw on the bottom of them outside. Once the nuts and screws are removed then the moldings pull off. You remove the side chrome moldings first and then the center piece. Pull the header molding dawn to get to the nuts on the center piece.

Last edited:
The interior A-pillar moldings as well as the header moldings have to be removed. The interior A-pillar moldings pull out and back towards you. Use deep dish metric sockets to remove the nuts that are connected to studs that are affixed to the chrome exterior moldings, put a piece of tape in the socket to prevent the nut from falling out. beside the two nuts, there is a screw on the bottom of them outside. Once the nuts and screws are removed then the moldings pull off. You remove the side chrome moldings first and then the center piece. Pull the header molding dawn to get to the nuts on the center piece.

Thank You PCR59! Appreciate the info. Sounds very straight forth.

Thank You PCR59! Appreciate the info. Sounds very straight forth.
Help. My sister in law had Best Buy install a Serius radio and mic in her 2004. They broke two screw receptacles behind the upper trim pc and now nothing stays put. She is appealing to BB but a new pc is $350. So how do you remove the top trim pc with the lights in in? I will take mine down and see if I can figure a fix. My "repair manual" thumbdrive will not open anymore. Is the cd version any good? Thanks for the help.

Back