2002-2005 kick panel removal

Jerry Gallamore

Jerry Gallamore

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Can anyone tell me how to remove the plastic on bottom of doorframe and the left kickpanel so I can get to the FEM without tearing up the plastic.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

2 ways. 1. Use a flathead screwdriver and work your way down the lenght of the plastic. 2.Pry up edge and with your hands pull on the plastic liner. I pryed the end with a flathead screwdriver and worked my way till the vinyl push pins came out. I had to replace 1 pushpin but if you take your time hopefully you shouldn't have any problem. Be careful when you replace and make sure the pushpins and metal clips line up. Use the palm of your hand or rubber mallet to work back into place. Hope this helps. Phil

2 ways. 1. Use a flathead screwdriver and work your way down the lenght of the plastic. 2.Pry up edge and with your hands pull on the plastic liner. I pryed the end with a flathead screwdriver and worked my way till the vinyl push pins came out. I had to replace 1 pushpin but if you take your time hopefully you shouldn't have any problem. Be careful when you replace and make sure the pushpins and metal clips line up. Use the palm of your hand or rubber mallet to work back into place. Hope this helps. Phil
Thank You this will help.

Back