Hard Tonneau Cover from T-bird Concepts?

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
F
Last seen
Who on this forum has purchased the roadster tonneau cover from Thunderbird Concepts?

I've looked at this product for over a year, and I am very interested in purchasing as I leave my top down all spring and summer long.

Does anyone in the Washington DC are have one on their car? I would not mind seeing it in person. Thanks in advance for your comments.

Flair

So buy one, already.

Hard Boot

I purchased a two piece hard boot for my 02 Blackbird last year. I have had
no problems with the boot and many complements about it from other Bird owners. Be patient when you order as they are custom made.You will like it!
I have had mine on since April.

Thanks for the feedback....looks like a late Winter order should make early Spring delivery the key to more fun motoring once the weather turns warmer.

Flair

Tonneau covers

You may have problems with the seat belts,they wont rewind. Unhook the belt at the top of the seat, problem fixed. The covers will just fit in the trunk,so dont go grocery shopping. My bird is a mellow yellow 2002 wit a lic. plate ( SPORTY ) Fl. on the St Johns river.

Who on this forum has purchased the roadster tonneau cover from Thunderbird Concepts?

I've looked at this product for over a year, and I am very interested in purchasing as I leave my top down all spring and summer long.

Does anyone in the Washington DC are have one on their car? I would not mind seeing it in person. Thanks in advance for your comments.

Flair

Look at tbirdroadster.com I believe he's in Maryland right near you. He makes two piece covers, some with head rests like late '60's. Very sharp and fit in the trunk - His name is Gary

We still have ours, at Thunderbird Concepts, as well. Private message me for a super special thunderbirdforum member only discount.
https://forums.fordthunderbirdforum.com/roadster.htm

Thank you,
Aaron

Tonneau cover

I have those for my 21004 and they are beautiful. Everybody likes them.
Some problems though. the mechanism to hold them together in the front and to hold them to the car in the front is not adequate. they rattled and lifted in the wind and I was afraid it would blow off. I added some big Velcro straps down into the space behind the seat - that works but is kind of half assed.
Doug

Thunderbird Concepts closed as a business today.

Thunderbird Specialties/California Custom is an alternative source for retro parts and accessories.
www.**************************

Screenshot_20170510-192352.png That's interesting, they've been running Google ads, as a matter of fact they are still running.

We still have ours, at Thunderbird Concepts, as well. Private message me for a super special thunderbirdforum member only discount.
https://forums.fordthunderbirdforum.com/roadster.htm

Thank you,
Aaron
Getting a 404 error from your site when I hit the shop button. You may want to check it. Using iPad.
Mikey52

I ordered a top hoist from Thunderbird concepts on 18 April. They took my payment but shipped no hoist. They dont return calls or respond to emails. Turned over to my Finacial institutions fraud unit.

I ordered a top hoist from Thunderbird concepts on 18 April. They took my payment but shipped no hoist. They dont return calls or respond to emails. Turned over to my Finacial institutions fraud unit.

Try emailing aaronscott@Out of Business Obviously something unusual is going on, Aaron has been around for years, they abruptly shut down, yet were still running Google ads to promote the site. Does not seem planned out.

I was also interested in buying a hard tonneau - I tried emailing Aaron (2 week ago) to see if I could also take him up on his discount offer but he did not reply. In the meantime I was able to order one from Kaminari Aerodynamics.

Does anyone know where I can buy half-moon fender skirts for my car? Although Thunderbird Specialties and BMC Extreme Customs sell them, they're both asking around $800 plus shipping - kinda pricy so I'm hoping to find a better deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back