Need pricing help on 1989 Thunderbird LX

S
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have been trying to find a good pricing guide to sell my 1989 Thunderbird LX. The only thing wrong with it is the intake manifold gasket. So the car starts and everything but I don't want to drive on it because of the gasket. It has 120,000 miles on it and has had only 2 owners. Where can I get an estimated price?

Attachments

• thunderbird 1.jpg
    thunderbird 1.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Thunderbird 2.jpg
    Thunderbird 2.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Thunderbird 3.jpg
    Thunderbird 3.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Thunderbird 4.jpg
    Thunderbird 4.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 0

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I have been trying to find a good pricing guide to sell my 1989 Thunderbird LX. The only thing wrong with it is the intake manifold gasket. So the car starts and everything but I don't want to drive on it because of the gasket. It has 120,000 miles on it and has had only 2 owners. Where can I get an estimated price?
At the age of the car, the price is what a buyer is willing to pay. If a buyer really wants it, they may pay $3,000 but the average buyer, considering the age, milage and gasket concern, what it cost to repair that, then other items the buyer may see, could be as low as $500 to a high of $1500.

Cool thank you for responding. That at least gives me a good estimate on where to put this car.

Back