Seeking a door trim bezel 2002 Tbird

F
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have a small chip in the black plastic insert where you pull door shut. On passenger side. I did find one place but they want $375.00. Was hoping to pay may b e $100 - $175. The part is called a door trim bezel. Anyone help out?

I have a small chip in the black plastic insert where you pull door shut. On passenger side. I did find one place but they want $375.00. Was hoping to pay may b e $100 - $175. The part is called a door trim bezel. Anyone help out?
Can you fill with epoxy? Perhaps add some black powder to the mix? First thought is graphite but that may not adhere - test first. Black airplane dope? I hate to give in to robbery. Good luck.

Can you fill with epoxy? Perhaps add some black powder to the mix? First thought is graphite but that may not adhere - test first. Black airplane dope? I hate to give in to robbery. Good luck.
That is a good idea. I tried making a layout of the chip then cut a piece of heavy card board. I sprayed it with laminate then matched the color. Surprisingly it made it stand out more. I will give your idea a try.

Back