Wiper Switch?! help please 78

Z78Tbird
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
my wipers have stopped working in my 78. I ordered a switch for it but the one that came it was a slider, all i can find are slider switches. Has anyone else ran into this issue? if so could you please help me out. Even my local mech has no idea.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I am running into this issue also. Mine work but sometimes when the wipers are on, and i turn the switch to the stop position, the wipers freeze in the center of the windshield. I work at a pep boys store and when I ordered a switch, i got the same thing you got, a slider switch. I am attempting to find the part number of the switch from Ford as we speak. In the aftermarket world, there is a serious cataloging error for the right switch.

I am running into this issue also. Mine work but sometimes when the wipers are on, and i turn the switch to the stop position, the wipers freeze in the center of the windshield. I work at a pep boys store and when I ordered a switch, i got the same thing you got, a slider switch. I am attempting to find the part number of the switch from Ford as we speak. In the aftermarket world, there is a serious cataloging error for the right switch.

I think I have a correct oem Ford switch for you. Please text my cell at
626-253-5641
It's from a 77 T-Bird.

Ron

Back