'66 Landau Door Panels Repop?

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
poochie883

poochie883

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Does anyone out there know of a good source for '66 landau door panels? Either reproduction or good used ones? I have an aqua interior.

I've got a pair for sale, less trim, turquoise aqua in color, non power vent window style. If interested email for pics & price.
Mike D.

Thanks for the reply Ftby59. I'm looking for turquoise aqua, but I have power windows including the vent.

Does anyone out there know of a good source for '66 landau door panels? Either reproduction or good used ones? I have an aqua interior.

I just bought a driver's side door panel for my 63 T-bird for $131 plus $25 shipping from PartsTrain.com.

You may check to see if they have ones to fit yours. Only has black though. You'd have to have it painted or dyed to match yours. Good luck! Tom

I just joined this forum but noticed that you are Canadian as I am. If you have not found trim panels yet try Muscle Cars and Classics in Windsor Ontario. I am about to order a set for my 66. Rob and his staff there are super to deal with and have a very extensive line of parts for Tbirds without all the hassle of cross border shipping and exchange rates

I just bought a driver's side door panel for my 63 T-bird for $131 plus $25 shipping from PartsTrain.com.

You may check to see if they have ones to fit yours. Only has black though. You'd have to have it painted or dyed to match yours. Good luck! Tom

Tom, Just check their website for door panels and they had nothing like that. I am looking for a driver's side door panel on a 1966 Landau (black). Any suggestions?
Thanks
John

I am looking for a passenger side power window motor for a 1966 Landau
Any suggestions?
John

Just bought a 1966 Landau and can't get into the truck. I suspect that the actuator arm has come off the lock cylinder. Seems like solid metal panels behind the tail light assemblies and behind the rear seat. Before I start cutting, is there a better way?
Thanks
John

Just bought a 1966 Landau and can't get into the truck. I suspect that the actuator arm has come off the lock cylinder. Seems like solid metal panels behind the tail light assemblies and behind the rear seat. Before I start cutting, is there a better way?
Thanks
John

I had a problem with my trunk lid. My mechanic had to get into the trunk, but I failed to leave the trunk key with him. He had a real small fellow worker who was able to pull out the back seat and crawl into the trunk from inside. Hope that helps, spider

Thanks
John
John:
Hold off on the cutting and run to an auto supply store. If you remove the rear seat there is a small hole in the rear seat support panels you can gain access to the trunk through. It is not large enough for anyone to crawl through but with a 3/8 ratchet, about 3 feet of extensions and 7/16 socket you can reach the bolts that hold the latch assembly and striker in place and undo them to open the trunk. I have had to do this with my 66 after I locked the keys in the trunk.

John:
Hold off on the cutting and run to an auto supply store. If you remove the rear seat there is a small hole in the rear seat support panels you can gain access to the trunk through. It is not large enough for anyone to crawl through but with a 3/8 ratchet, about 3 feet of extensions and 7/16 socket you can reach the bolts that hold the latch assembly and striker in place and undo them to open the trunk. I have had to do this with my 66 after I locked the keys in the trunk.
JOHN,
Thanks for your help, I will try your method and I appreciate the advice.
John

Back