1991 Ford 3.8L

B
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hey guys! I have a 91 3.8 base and I wanted to swap for a 302. I was wondering what else do I need to change under the hood.

I'm also swapping out the transmission....

Dude don't do that get the 3.8 supercharged they can and will destroy any stock 5.0 plus you can keep your trans just add a shift kit I can and do walk all over 5.0's all day long just a thought look them up on youtube and you'll see what I'm talking about

Dude don't do that get the 3.8 supercharged they can and will destroy any stock 5.0 plus you can keep your trans just add a shift kit I can and do walk all over 5.0's all day long just a thought look them up on youtube and you'll see what I'm talking about wiring harness will be the same just locate a computer for the upgrade from a wrecking yard or ebay any questions contact me it will be cheaper and easier

Dude don't do that get the 3.8 supercharged they can and will destroy any stock 5.0 plus you can keep your trans just add a shift kit I can and do walk all over 5.0's all day long just a thought look them up on youtube and you'll see what I'm talking about wiring harness will be the same just locate a computer for the upgrade from a wrecking yard or ebay any questions contact me it will be cheaper and easier

OK...So I decided to go with the 3.38 supercharge. Now I need to upgrade my suspension. Any ideas besides the regular oem and Moog replacements?

OK...So I decided to go with the 3.38 supercharge. Now I need to upgrade my suspension. Any ideas besides the regular oem and Moog replacements?
Dude sorry I've not been on the site for a while but you can touch base with me at onizine1@gmail..Com this is my email I'll give all the advise you need I know these cars fairly well I've rebuilt two so far

Dude sorry I've not been on the site for a while but you can touch base with me at onizine1@gmail..Com this is my email I'll give all the advise you need I know these cars fairly well I've rebuilt two so far
But you'll have to convert some of your rear end to the SC style especially the rear disc brakes for sit that's the main task

Back