4/sale 2003 stock radio/6 dics player

Have a 2004 and am considering upgrading like you did. Would you mind telling me what unit you bought and how much trouble the exchange was? I would appreciate it. Cheers, JW in Dixie

Have a 2004 and am considering upgrading like you did. Would you mind telling me what unit you bought and how much trouble the exchange was? I would appreciate it. Cheers, JW in Dixie
Hi sorry it took so long to respond. I used the Kenwood Excelon DNX692 It has Navigation, you can add back up camera
it has Blue tooth, Pandora, sirius/xm, Iheart radio also supports Ipod/IPhone with external plugs I put in center console. It really brings you in to the modern times. I suggest having a pro do this. There are a lot of adapters and brackets are used to mount it and that keep the steering wheel functions working the way they do now. The backup camera wire had to be ran from the back. I spend all together turn key with warranty $1,200
Good Luck

Thanks for this help. I really appreciate it. Cheers, JW

Hi up for sale is the stock unit it works perfectly. the reason for replacing was I put a GPS/Satellite radio with back up camera in.
Make it yours for $200 that includes shipping and insurance.
Will a 2003 radio fit a 2002 ? do you guarantee the unit, sorry no miss trust but bought one for my Gold wing and it did not work I had to eat that one so a little nervous. I do want to keep the car original. I had a Corvette and the radio had been changed it worked good but just not original. Thanks George

Somewhat interested if you can let me know where the cd player deck is located in this installation. I don't recall and I'm not near my car for the next day or so. I know my current one isn't operable.

Will a 2003 radio fit a 2002 ? do you guarantee the unit, sorry no miss trust but bought one for my Gold wing and it did not work I had to eat that one so a little nervous. I do want to keep the car original. I had a Corvette and the radio had been changed it worked good but just not original. Thanks George
Radio connections are different.

Back