97 instrument cluster trim

Ron H
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I am trying to locate an instrument cluster trim piece for my '97 Bird. Any idea where I might find one?IMG_20160723_180300.jpg

Hey try the junkyard if not I can get you one here in Phoenix,Az. You pay for part and shipping I'll find out much my friend who owns the yard wants for it plus the shipping and it's yours

Hey try the junkyard if not I can get you one here in Phoenix,Az. You pay for part and shipping I'll find out much my friend who owns the yard wants for it plus the shipping and it's yours
Let me know the cost. My schedule does not allow a lot of time for junk yard hunting. Thanks for your help.

Sorry I haven't checked any replies on this forum but I can let you know I'll be over there stripping out my car I put over there then we need to deal with shipping as well let me know

Sorry I haven't checked any replies on this forum but I can let you know I'll be over there stripping out my car I put over there then we need to deal with shipping as well let me know
Hey if you find 2 i am in need of one for my 97 also

I haven't heard back I can see what's left on a couple I saw at the wrecking yard my buddy's yard just crushed a bunch of cars cause they're moving and the one bird got crushed in all of the haste but I did see a couple at another yard but you'll have to give me a week I'm having hand surgery tomorrow and I'll have to tend to that

Back